Monday, September 30, 2013

Too embarrassed to blog!

Well ok, my assignment still isn't done. nut boy I have been very competent in the kitchen.  I know, it's displacement activity, the panic has not set in yet, and baking is fun and makes me feel like a competent mum - so there!

Friday, chocolate crinkle cookies, one of the kids favourites.

Saturday it was madelines but I don't have a picture of them. Today, my first attempt at chocolate macaroons.  I have a lovely pictue of them but the pc is being funky.  Not sure they would pass muster on the Great British Bake Off but the kids loved them with peanut butter, nutella and at one point both.

I need to focus on this thought

and might stay up all night to get something achieved. There is lots of knitting going on too - but I'm not sharing that until my assignment is done.  In fact NO MORE KNITTING UNTIL THE ASSIGNMENT IS DONE - well maybe a little bit jut to keep me calm, but no more than 10 minutes.

Honest!



No comments:

Post a Comment