Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Chocolate was required!

Yes, the assignment is done. Woohoo. It took staying up until 4am and a packet of chocolate eclairs, Cadbury of course.  I need to find a way to write assignments without the drama and the late night. Now, I have to start the revision.

I'm going to have a break though and finish DH socks.


Actually, I'm almost at the last toe, so close to being finished.  I love the feel of the Lorna's Laces Soulemate but the colour is .......boring to knit with.  I have another ball but I think I'm going to have to put a neon strip in the rib or something to make them more interesting. I need colourful knitting, the penny dropped this week.

LAst week I made the mitts for Emily and they made me happy.

So this week I will continue to work on mum's cardigan but I need to cast something colourful on.  I'm thinking I'll use my Twisted Fiber Arts Tasty in Warlock.  I was thinking a Citron but it wasn't doing it for me.  So I think I'll go with  the palessie shawl which I think will be lovely. Airy, light with a colour change.  Yum.

Now, I better get out of my pj's.  Maybe I should reward myself with a little cast on action.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment